PROTOCOL COVID-19 HOSTAL Nikos II Adventure
OUR HOSTAL NIKOS II ADVENTURE FOR A RESPONSIBLE AND PREVENTIVE TOURISMPor el bienestar de nuestros pasajeros es que hemos implementados estas medidas de COVID-19
Our Hostel has implemented Sanitation with our nebulizers and quaternary ammonium for the cleaning service in our rooms.
- Implementation of alcohol gel in common spaces for passengers and staff.
- 6 tables for breakfast maximum 3 people each per shift.
- The use of the kitchen will be restricted only to the staff of the Hostel, while the contingency is maintained.
- The collaborators of the Hostel must carry out the entire service using masks and alcohol gel.
- The collaborators of our Hostel, during their entire working day, undertake to maintain all the Covid protocol measures.
PROTOCOL COVID-19 TRANSPORTATION Nikos II Adventure
OUR NIKOS II ADVENTURE PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES FOR A RESPONSIBLE AND PREVENTIVE TOURISM
For the well-being of our passengers on all our trips, we have implemented these COVID-19 measures
- All vehicles will be sanitized with our fogging equipment and quaternary ammonium before and at the end of the service.
- Implementation of alcohol gel in vehicles for driver and passengers
- The driver will carry out his working day during the entire service using masks and alcohol gel, making the opening and closing of doors at each stop. (This if they do not have a guide, TC or person in charge to do it.)
- Each Driver will have prior training before performing the services. This is to be able to respect the mandatory protocols delivered by the Chilean and Argentine Health services, as well as the latest updates and precautions that they should have on each trip.
- The use of masks by passengers will be mandatory throughout the trip.